Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a washer/dryer in the apartments?
Do all apartments have balconies?
Do you allow pets?
Do you have penthouses?
Will there be other retail businesses in the building?
Will there be a fitness center?
Is parking available to residents?
Is there a space available in the building for private entertaining/parties other than my apartment?
Will you have smart home features?
Will there be controlled access to the building?
How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Check out the Photo Galleries on our website.
- View our Floorplans on our website.
- Contact our leasing office and we’ll conduct a virtual tour.
- Contact our leasing office and we’ll schedule a self-guided tour
I have a scheduled move-in/move-out, can that still happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
How can I stay connected with my neighbors and community?
- Look for updates here – our website, resident portal, emails and on Facebook.
Is someone in the office?
- Yes! We are working in the office during normal business hours. We are here to meet with you by phone and email.
How do I pay my rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (check), Credit Card, or electronic Money Order. You can make these payments on our Portal. If you do not have access to our Portal, please contact the office by phone or email and we can get you set up.
Are amenities open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc.) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Are you accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments first, then asking our residents to contact the office first to retrieve a package and have it waiting for you when you arrive. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible
How will my maintenance issues be addressed?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Portal. Or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Emergency repairs include leaks, heating/cooling issues, sewer backups, electrical issues, smoke detector malfunctions and the smell of gas.